Friday, April 10, 2009

SOLD the Acura - Finally!


We finally sold the Acura yesterday for full asking price. It took a while, but someone emailed me lat on Wed. saying that they saw the ad on craig's list and loved the car. The person, Kristine, had lost her car in an accident and so was looking for a new one and the Acura was her favorite car. She said she was getting financing together and would contact me tomorrow (Thurs).

Well I figured "I'll beleive it when I see it", but sure enough the next day we exchanged phone messages, including talking to her mom who said, "I want to help her buy a car I approve of, instead something like a convertable..." and we met last night in the rain to exchange the car and cash.

She was really sweet and her boyfriend who is a mechanic approved of the car as well and so it is now in a new home - Woot!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home