Sunday, September 04, 2005

Moved more stuff...


Russ (my brother) came up from Sacramento and helped me move a few more things into my new place. I added my desk, dresser and end table and lamp. It is so much easier to update my blog without having to sit on the floor! :D I am not really sure how long I will be here, but while I am it is nice to have more furniture to live with.

Otherwise a quite day and did not do much besides hoops this morning. Holidays are always hard, as most of the guys are doing things with their families, going on vacations, etc. It sometimes makes me a little sad and to some extent alone - that I don't have anything in my life to keep me from playing... but then it is good exercise and it was nice to play with the guys that do show up for a little bit of a run.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home