Saturday, September 10, 2005

Today's events

Today I went to the local Moraga Pear Festival - There were lots of crafts and such, but not so many pears.. what is up with that? I think the best part was all the inflatable play areas for the kids. They had obstacle course of differing shapes and sizes, as well as the slide below. There was even a race course where participants put on harnesses and tried to run in an inflated lane while pulling against a weighted rope attached to the harness.


I also took the opportunity to check out the skate park nearby. I remember skating for hours when I was a kid, but we didn't have places like this to do it in. There was a couple of good rides and lots of kids trying different moves. It was a really nice day for skating as it was sunny, but not too hot.



This morning, I watched the University of Michigan game against Notre Dame - which Michigan lost. I could not help but think of my recent trip there and sneaking into the stadium (see recent post below). While Michigan lost, it would still have been a lot of fun to see a game like that in that stadium when it is full of people. It looked like a great day there as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home