Monday, November 14, 2005

Got them - thank goodness!!


Yes, I managed to buy Coldplay tickets this morning for Jan 31, in Oakland!!!

I was completely locked out of seeing them last two times they were here, so while these seats are not in the front row the fact that I am getting in to see them is an improvement. I actually bought an extra set in the upper deck (Section 213, Row 9), as that was the first pair I was given and I was afraid that if I looked again without buying any, they would be sold-out. I am sure I won't have a problem getting rid of this extra set.

After I bought the first set, I figured I would keep searching to see if I could get floor seats, and couldn't but did find the ones I plan on using (Section 110, Row 7). They seem a great choice, as you are high enough to see over the crowd, and almost center... and if I wasn't going to be close to the stage that is about as good as you can ask for.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home