Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Good News on the job front

I got a call this afternoon from one of the partners at the Consulting Firm I have been talking with and they indicated that there was a new project that they thought I could work on that would start even sooner than mid-Janurary. It would involve process re-engineering for a regional bank in the Beverly Hills, or El Segundo, area of Southern California. This is different from the previous project we had been discussing, and could last from 10-16 weeks. Once this was completed, I could then transfer to the other position or earlier if need be. Either way it seems a great opportunity to get to work even more quickly - and for sure have some money coming in, which is always good!!

I am both excited and a little nervous about getting back to work - but more than anything just looking forward to the new opportunities.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home