Saturday, November 18, 2006

New Lebron 4s


I got these new Lebron 4's when they came out ton Saturday (11/18). I have since had a chance to play in them and they are great. They remind me of my old Flightposits from a few years ago.

These shoes are very snug, as the elastic straps would be enough to hold the shoe on alone (without the shoe laces) as well as stretch in all the right places. The cushioning of the Zoom Air seems very good, and with their light weight I think they are one of the best shoes Nike has come out in awhile. I can't wait for the white and blue colorway (later in Dec) and then the All-Stars which while Blue with white and red accents in February.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I likes! :) Glad they're comfortable.. hope you have closet room for all your shoes.

3:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude...I know women with less shoes than you have! We haven't had a chat in some time, mister. Hope you're doing well.

The "good" Kim ;)

4:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home