Wednesday, July 05, 2006

World Cup Finals

Well the two teams are decided for the World Cup - Italy & France. I would not have expected this given how these teams played early on, and the whole thing seems to hinge on a few plays or calls that were made or not made. Many great teams were knocked out by a lucky (or unlucky) bounce or bad call. In the end though these teams found a way to win the matches they had to and now will play on Sunday for the 2006 World Cup.

I have really enjoyed watching some/most of these games and can see now what all the fuss is about. While I have no interest in playing soccer (as I know I would be terrible - i.e. not good with my feet) I have greatly enjoyed watching these games and the emotion they instill in their respective countries.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home