Saturday, September 17, 2005

New Career Option


Well I may have found my new career, building office furniture. I spent a good couple of hours assembling the file cabinet my brother Russ bought (pictured above), which I think it came out pretty well. I guess if I don't find another job soon, maybe I can offer to build these for people... I am not sure I would make that much as it took me quite a while to assemble this one, but who knows maybe I would get faster.

Otherwise, I helped set up his home office and a wireless router. We managed to arrange the room the way he wanted, but our trip to buy cables ended up being a big waste of time as we bought the wrong length printer and ethernet cables - DoH!! Note to self - always buy longer cables than you think you will need!! But all in all a good productive day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home