Friday, October 21, 2005

Into the city... and hoops.


I went and had lunch in the city today, got my nails done and then headed to play basketball. It was a nice day in the city, although it was very foggy on the way there. I went to the Apple store and checked out some of the new gear they have - very cool new iPods and computers.

I also headed to Santa Cruz and played some basketball. There were tons of guys (like 18) but we had a good team and only lost once. I seemed to play well, despite my little aches and pains and my mind being elsewhere. Sometimes, thinking about things helps me when I play because I find that everything else in my life is pushed out of my mind and I only think of what I need to do play hoops. Other times my mood tends to effect my playing in a negative way, as I just don't find the same amount of satisfaction and enjoyment as usual. But today, it was fun to just run and play.

You have to love Santa Cruz, as I was leaving and stopped at a convenience store to get a bottle of water for the drive home, and there was a half a row of Disc Golf Discs... unfortunately they were heavier weight than I wanted, but the store had a huge selection with many discs I had never even seen before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home