Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Into the city...

I went into the San Francisco today to have lunch and catch up with a friend (Karen) and find out how my old project is doing. It was nice to get back into the city and feel the energy again. I went into the Apple store to get a stand for Kristin's new laptop and also to see if I could get some more information about podcasting - I was specifically looking to see about recording people in different locations. Unfortunately they did not have a lot of experience in that area - but Joseph at the studio counter was going to see if he couldn't find additional details and email me - so we'll see if he uncovers anything.


The sculpture above is outside the Moscone Center - and I use to look down on it from my office (as it was right across the street).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home