Thursday, September 22, 2005

Power of pets


My cat Isabella only has to have me in the room, to begin purring. I am sure that I represent comfort, safety and happiness to her as she knows I will take care of her and give her love, attention, and anything else she needs. She just rolls onto her back and is happy and content just knowing I am in her presence. I know I feel better hearing that purr in the background.

I have had people in my life who have given me these feelings as well. That just being in their presence makes me feel more like the person I want to be, that I am loved. This kind of connection are rare and when they are gone it can you feeling lost and alone. It is amazing the power this type of connection (and pets) can have...

1 Comments:

Blogger ninjapoodles said...

Amen, brother, from the house of seven poodles!

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home