Sunday, May 06, 2007

Master's Cup 2007

This weekend I played in the annul Master's Cup in Santa Cruz.

Kristin and I stayed with Aaron, Pam and Ian Milo for the weekend and got to spend some time with Mommy, Bill and Darryl as well.

Here is a view of the starters tent on hole #1, on my second day. It was really nice weather and I had a great time.

There were a number of sponsors there including Huk Lab, DGA, as well as the Santa Cruz Disc Golf club. I am planning on trying to come back to work and see the pros in a few weeks.

This is me throwing on hole 24, as I made a nice approach shot to save par. I threw overall pretty well considering how little I have been playing. For a complete recap, see my other blog on disc golf

Also here is a link to the final scores.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home