Friday, December 23, 2005

Friday Hoops/Discs

I went down to Santa Cruz today after having coffee with my dad who was here from Arizona. It was still rainy, what is up with that?? I got to Santa Cruz and went to DeLa disc golf course and actually played a few holes, practiced putting and bought a new disc (see New Plastic post for more details).

At hoops, 18 guys showed up and so we played half court for most of the night. I played well and we did not lose all night - which rarely happens. I stayed until 6:30 PM before heading home. I had been concerned about the traffic, but it was fine and I got home even faster than usual. I had hoped to give Enrique (our favorite waiter) a little Christmas gift, but he was not around and so I'll have to give it to him next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home