Friday, November 30, 2007

New J O B

Today I accepted a new job, well really a continuation of my current job, at Wells Fargo in San Francisco. I will be a Senior Strategist working within the Investment Communications area of FMG. What that means is I will get an opportunity to see the launch of a number of things I have been working on, and develop other ways to help the sales organization for Wells Fargo Advantage Funds.

I am excited about the group of people I will be working with and the opportunity presented by this new position... plus Kristin is also happy I will not be looking for work every 6-9 months. I have enjoyed the time I've spent working as a consultant, and it took a really good offer and role for me to go back to full-time work. I think the people, scope of responsibilities, etc made this too good to pass up. I can't wait to see what types of projects I will be undertaking in the new year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home