Sunday, July 22, 2007

Last Harry Potter

This week-end was for the most part spent reading the last of the Harry Potter Novels - Harry Potter and the Deadly Hallows.

After finishing it tonight around 6:30, I have to say that is was a very good book, maybe her best. I will have to re-read it to take in more of the subtle details, but at first read I enjoyed it a lot.

It is hard to believe that this will be the last we hear about the world J.K. Rowling as created and the characters I have grown so attached to - I will miss them very much! It is like losing contact with a best friend. I still have so much I would like to know and hear more about... but I also can see why J.K.R. is glad to be finished, and I don't blame her for wanting to just relax a bit. Hopefully she will change her mind, in time, and write more tales of the Boy-who-lived. Until then, this was a great way to end the series.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Well said! I think it was her best, too.. either that or in close running w/ GoF, which was my fav :) I think she needs to take a break too and just be with her kids and spend her millions of dollars. I dont think she'll be able to let HP go that easily.. she'll definitely be writing something more. Maybe not a full length but it'll be something just to make her and us happy.

2:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home