Friday, November 16, 2007

New Shoes

Well I have been good and not purchased any shoes in a few months, but couldn't pass up on the new Lebron 5's. I have seen some of the other colorways and liked these the best and figured now was as good a time as any to pick them up.


I went to the NikeTown in San Francisco to check them out and liked how they felt. The shoes seem lighter than the last versions and I like the way they look. As I was talking with the salesman I saw he was looking at these older Jordan 13's, which I had been wanting (and actually bought on Ebay only to discover they were fakes and got my money back). Another salesperson came up and said that he was unable to buy them and I asked what size they were and if they were for sale? I thought they looked bigger than my size and I expected him to say size 12 or something - but no, they were a size 10. I tried them on and couldn't believe my luck. They were also on sale at $50 off, as they were an older return, so I decided to seize the day and bought them too.


I should be set for awhile, but the new Melo 4's are due out in December so...