Friday, December 30, 2005

Job Update

I spoke with the person whom I hope to be working with at the consulting firm this morning and got more details on the project. It seems that it is likely to be in San Francisco (which would be a good thing) and not require me to travel. It will also most likely be with Wells Fargo somewhere. I enjoyed meeting what would be my partner/boss and think we would make a good team. He is scheduled to start the week of January 9th and I could start then, or the following week (FYI - Jan 9th is when MacWorld starts - so it would nice if I could get a chance to go to that, but if I can't because of work so be it).

I should be firming up my contact status next week and then be back working within a few more. It will be good to be back working with such a great group of people, and locally. Now all I need to do is get everything finalized...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home