Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Air Jordan XX3 - Non-sense


These shoes are set to launch in a few days (1.25.08), and I have to say I just don't get it. There will be only 529 pairs made for distribution in the US, all going to the top 23 stores - why? The will sell for $230 and at that price wouldn't you want to sell them to as many fools as you could?? Limiting production only creates a secondary market on Ebay and elsewhere, and doesn't make any more money for NIKE. I have to be missing something!

Needless to say, but while I love the shoe (and it is a UNC color) I won't be camping out or paying further inflated prices to get one of these rare shoes. I absolutely hate when Nike does this kind of stuff, besides it making no sense to me. Hopefully this tend will die out and normalcy will return to this process - where shoes are for sale for ANYONE who has the desire and $$ to buy them!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home