Monday, January 09, 2006

New Year

I have not posted here in the new year, so figured it was about time. I have been working on developing a web site for my latest interest (disc golf) - see my other blog http://sfdiscgolf.blogspot.com/ for more details. The web site would be for the local disc golf course (Moraga Commons) and hopefully organize enough people to make improvements to the course for everyone's benefit.

Otherwise I have been hoping to get back to work and should hear something from the company this week. I have another consulting firm interested in me as well, in case the first company falls through (which I hope doesn't happen as that would push back my start date). I also have been working on doing a few things, such as replacing the thermostat etc. at home, and rooting for the UNC Tarheels who happen to be off to a great start of the season at 9-2, GO HEELS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home