Thursday, January 12, 2006

MacWorld in San Francisco


I went to back to MacWorld today (as I was suppose to come yesterday, but didn't stay for obvious reasons) and spent most of the day cruising the isles of Mac and iPod accessories and programs. I saw a lot of great programs, including RapidWeaver (a program to generate web sites), which I plan to use to build the disc golf web site and re-do our personal one.

I also saw a number of ways to hard-wire an iPod into my BMW. The best one was www.mp3yourcar.com and I think once I start working again I will get this. That way I can use my steering wheel controls just like the factory installation.

The new Macs with Intel chips are sure nice. They seem very fast and it was awesome to see them running World of Warcraft. I'll bet more gamers will buy Apple computers in the future because of their new capabilities and chip sets.


I always enjoy this show, and although it was smaller than in past years, I had a great time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home