Tuesday, January 10, 2006

More Job News & Tarheel Win

I heard from the consulting company and it may turn out that I end up in LA area after all (Pasadena). Tom called me and told me about a 3-5 month project there and asked me to send him a copy of my resume. He has it already, just not at his new email address. It could start as soon as Monday, which would be just fine with me.

In the mean time, I am trying to squeeze out a web site, play disc golf, and get mentally prepared to be working again. Oh and MacWorld started today and I plan to head there tomorrow. Look for some pictures and maybe the purchase of a few odds and ends for the computer/iPod.

And the Tarheels won again tonight to go 10-2 and 2-0 in conference - The young Heels are making it happen so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home